Chromalox Heat Trace CableShop Now
- Pipe Freeze Protection
- Pipe Process Maintenance
- Hot Water Maintenance
- Self-Regulating Freeze Protection
- Self-Regulating Roof & Gutter De-icing
- Self-Regulating Hot Water Maintenance
Thermal Devices is an authorized Chromalox Distributor. The Chromalox heating cable line includes cables suitable for most process maintenance, pipe and vessel freeze protection and roof and gutter de-icing applications. Industrial Heating Cables are ideal for process maintenance applications. Contact a Thermal Devices’ Sales Engineer for more information! Or, request a quote.
Product LiteratureHeat Trace Catalog Pages
Heat Trace Installation Guide
Chromalox SRF Heat Trace Cable Catalog Pages
Chromalox SRL Heat Trace Catalog Pages
Chromalox SRME Heat Trace Catalog Pages
Chromalox Thermwire Selection Guide
Chromalox heating cable line includes cables suitable for most process maintenance, pipe and vessel freeze protection and roof and gutter de-icing applications. Industrial Heating Cables are ideal for process maintenance applications. Maintenance temperatures up to 1100°F can be achieved in a variety of hazardous and corrosive environments. Industrial Cables include:
- SRL — Self-Regulating, Low Temperature
- SRP — Self-Regulating Process Maintenance
- SRM/E — Self-Regulating, Medium Temperature enhanced
- SLL — Constant Wattage, Medium Temperature
- CWM — Constant Wattage, Medium Temperature
- MI — Mineral Insulation, High Temperature
- Tube Bundles — Pre-Installed/Traced Tube Bundles
Thermwire cables prevent costly damage to pipes, roofs, gutters, downspouts and HVAC compressors. Apply it anywhere pipes or HVAC compressors are subject to below-freezing temperatures or anywhere melting snow and ice can penetrate roof surface and refreeze, lifting shingles, pulling gutters away, and breaking gutters and downspouts.
- Thermwire Wrap — Thermwire Wrap provides safe reliable freeze protection for commercial and residential piping. Use anywhere pipes are exposed to sub-freezing temperatures. Thermwire Wrap cables are flexible, can be cut-to-length in the field and can be single overlapped without fear of burnout in areas where piping and equipment require additional heat trace cable.
- Thermwire Melt — Thermwire Melt is specifically designed for roof and gutter de-icing applications. It provides safe reliable deicing of roof eaves, gutters and downspouts in commercial and residential applications. Apply anywhere melting snow and ice can penetrate roof surface and refreeze, lifting shingles, pulling gutters away, and breaking gutters and downspouts.
- STW — STW cable is ideal for keeping metal and plastic pipes warm in commercial construction, institutional buildings and some industrial freeze protection applications, STW cable is constructed of a self-regulating polymer core that varies its output along its entire length, saving energy and eliminating hot spots along the pipe.
- Thermwire Copper Jacket Cables — Thermwire Copper Jacket Cables provide safe reliable freeze protection for commercial and residential piping. The rugged copper jacket and constant heat output are perfect for those who prefer series resistance constant output cables versus self regulating polymeric varieties.
Commercial Application Cables are designed to meet specific needs of winterizing applications such as water line freeze protection and preventing ice damage to building structures. Commercial Cables include:
- SRF — Self-Regulating Freeze Protection
- SRF-RG — Self-Regulating Roof and Gutter
- Freeze Protection
- HWM — Hot Water Maintenance