Durex Cast-in Heaters
- High quality Incoloy® or stainless steel cooling tubes
- Available with Dual Cooling for reduced downtime or increased cooling capacity
- Manufactured with various fin patterns for maximum airflow distribution
- Available with low profile fins for space restricted designs
- Mounting to barrel can be bolt-on or strap-on design
- Wide variety of heavy duty electrical termination options
Durex designs electric cast-in heaters of aluminum and bronze for various heating applications in industries, such as Semiconductor and Plastics Processing, Packaging Machinery, Foodservice, Paper Processing, Hot Melt Adhesives, Medical Equipment, Heat Transfer Presses and Textile Manufacturing. Contact a Thermal Devices’ Sales Engineer for more information! Or, request a quote.
Product LiteratureCast-in Heaters (For plastics processing) Catalog Page
Cast-in Heaters (Platen, Ring, Custom, and DFX)
Cast-in Heaters Installation Guide
Durex Industries is a leading edge manufacturer of electric cast-in heater products for the plastics processing industry. Durex cast-in heaters are utilized as the standard for thermal processing on plastics process equipment throughout the world. Engineering of the Durex electric cast-in products for extrusion applications is based on their years of expertise in development of these products for the largest equipment manufacturers.
Durex has thousands of standard tooling designs available for immediate use or can custom design a cast-in heater to fit your application. The Durex in-house tooling capability can rapidly produce any design available on the market. Cast In heaters for all plastics processing applications including, air and liquid cooled barrel heaters, L-shaped heaters, vent cut out heaters, heat only cast in barrel heaters, air cooled with shroud, and cooling jackets for cast in barrel heaters.